Kim Brown Selected for NCBJ’s Next Generation Program
LRC Associate Kimberly Brown has been selected as one of only 40 bankruptcy practitioners to participate in the National Conference of Bankruptcy Judges (NCBJ) fifth annual Next Generation Program.
The NCBJ selects “a small group of up-and-coming bankruptcy attorneys” each year to participate, “who show the potential to distinguish themselves in future years as highly respected members of the bankruptcy bar.”
To qualify for participation in the program, taking place this September in Miami, Florida as part of the 2015 NCBJ Annual Meeting, a nominee must:
- have five to ten years of experience practicing law;
- devote at least fifty percent of his/her practice to bankruptcy cases;
- demonstrate legal excellence in the practice of bankruptcy law;
- display a serious commitment to principles of civility, ethics and professionalism; and
- demonstrate commitment to the continued educational development of bankruptcy professionals and to professional activities that will benefit the public, members of the bar and the court system.